Donation FAQs

How do I donate money, an in-kind gift, or volunteer my time to Rise Recovery?

We welcome your support at any time and are grateful for your thoughtfulness. Please visit our Ways to Give page for detailed information.

Where does Rise Recovery get its funding?

Rise Recovery is funded by individuals, churches, businesses, corporations, foundation grants, State funding and through the generous support of the United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County.

What do my donations directly support?

Funding supports programs and core support services that allow Rise Recovery to offer teens, young adults, and families critical help at no cost to participants. Read more on the About Us – Financials page.

Where can I view Rise Recovery’s Financial Data?

Rise Recovery lists our financial data for public review at GuideStar.Org.

I have not received a letter of receipt for my recent donation, what do I do?

We sincerely apologize. Please call 210-227-2634 to resolve the issue and to update our records with your most current contact information.

May I make an anonymous donation?

Yes. A donor may wish to keep their financial or in-kind contributions completely anonymous from the public and will never be shared without expressed permission from the donor.