We continually strive in keeping administrative costs very low: 79% of our funding goes directly into programs and services to our clients and their families.
Check us out on GuideStar—the respected agency that gathers and disseminates information about every single IRS-registered nonprofit organization in the U.S. Information on GuideStar includes each nonprofit’s mission, legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency, governance, etc.
Rise Recovery Financial Facts
- ANNUAL BUDGET: $1.47 mil (2016)
- SOURCES OF FUNDING: Individuals, businesses, churches, civic organizations, foundations, parents, fundraisers, United Way and interest on income.
- TAX EXEMPTION: All donations are tax-deductible. Rise Recovery is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization.
- AUDIT: Outside audits are prepared annually by an independent auditor.
- BOARD OF TRUSTEES: Community leaders who oversee the organization and finances and secure the funds to maintain the program.
- COST IS FREE: Rise Recovery does not charge for its services at any level.