I Need Help

Contact Us

If you are looking for help with a substance-related issue, Rise Recovery along with Alpha Home, Lifetime Recovery, and Pay It Forward are providing this United Way-supported partnership serving the Bexar County community. Operators will listen intently, answer questions and provide a referral to the caller based on their specific need.

If this is an emergency please dial 9-1-1 now.

We cannot give medical advice. For crisis assistance and detox services, please contact one of the following hospitals:

  • University Hospital Emergency Room (210) 358-4000
  • Baptist Health System  (210) 297-7000
  • Methodist Speciality and Transplant (210) 575-8168