$40 suggested donation. Call or visit your counselor for details and to sign up at 210-227-2634. For group participants only, ages 12+.
What time can you arrive??? Registration at camp begins on Friday 13th of September after 4:00 pm at the entrance to Singing Hills camp No early arrivals. Returning home Sunday the 15th at 12:00 pm
Dinner is on your own should be eaten before you arrive Friday or you can drive back into Leakey for dinner!!!! There will be snacks Friday evening.
What to Bring:
- Bedding (Sheet, Blanket Pillow, Towel and Pillow case)
- Personal Hygiene (Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste and grooming tools)
- Swim suit if you would like to swim in the crystal clear Frio River.
- Hiking Shoes and clothing if you would like to go for a Hike during Free time.
- Change of clothing for 2 days. A light Jacket the evenings can get cool. Some rain can fall at times you might bring an umbrella.
- Bring your favorite game to play so we can have fun during free time.
- You can bring snacks if you like. Meals will be provided Saturday at Breakfast, Lunch, Supper and Sunday morning Breakfast.
- Spending money!!
- Fishing pole and gear for catch and release fishing.